We’re a 501c3 nonprofit organization
The Molokai Humane Society receives no funding from the Humane Society of the United States or other Hawaiian Humane Societies so we depends on the generosity of private citizens to care for the hundreds of animals it serves each year.
By donating to the MoHS you are committing your support to the animals of Molokai. Your tax deductible donation will be used to directly serve the animals on our island and educate the community on the proper care and treatment of animals. Please, help the animals of Molokai and donate to MoHS today!
Other ways to help contribute.
Friends of MoHS Membership
You can HELP our animals for just $25. Annual members are transitioning to a new Friends of MoHS. Although our MoHS membership dues are only $25, if you are able to give more, we always accept and appreciate it. Friends of MoHS enrollment will be renewed annually every July
Our organization depends on the generosity of people like you to care for the hundreds of animals it serves each year. Your dues are a tax deductible donation because the Molokai Humane Society (MoHS) is a 501c3 non-profit organization.
By becoming a member of the Friends of MoHS you are committing to support the animals of Molokai. Other benefits include:
- Annual swag
- Receive email blasts keeping you up to date on fundraising events and opportunities to help
- Biannual newsletter, published every January and July
Sign up online by filling out the form and paying by clicking on the Become A Member button below. You can also stop by our office today to sign up for membership or print the membership form and mail it with your contribution to Molokai Humane Society, PO Box 1258, Kaunakakai, HI 96748.
Whether it’s a matching of donations, a grant, sponsorship or a contribution of supplies or equipment, your company can help in our cause and get public recognition. Please send a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas. We will get back to you very quickly.
Pledge Your Time To Our Pets.
- Vet appointment scheduling and check in’s
- Spay and Neuter program volunteers
- Event coordination and fundraising
- Clinic Beautification
- Foster an animal
Be A Fairy God Mother.
Donate one or more items on our wish list.
- ULTRASOUND MACHINE!
- Solar Panels
- Medium Sized Clear Storage Totes w/ latching lids
- Large Dry Erase Boards
- Animal Carriers/Kennels
- Humane Traps
- Computer Desk Chairs
- LaserJet Printer
- Window Blinds
- Metal Cages for our HI5 Recyclables
- Digital X-Ray Machine
- Paper Towels
- Garbage Bags
- Laundry Soap
- Printer Paper
- Printer Ink
Come Out An Support Us.
- Participate in our “Cans for Critters” program by dropping your recyclables at the office.
- Participate in Friendly Market’s “Kokua Card” Program. (Pick up cards at our office.)
SMILE for Molokai Humane Society.
Did you know that Amazon will donate .05% every time you make a purchase?
- All you have to do is logon to www.smile.amazon.com
- Go to “Your Account”
- Scroll down and select “Change Your Charity”
- Type in Molokai Humane Society in the box where it says “Or pick your own charitable organization”
- Select “search”
- Molokai Humane Society, Kaunakakai, HI will appear
- Click on “Select”
- You will then see a notice “Thank you (your name), your Amazon.Smile purchases will support the Molokai Humane Society”
Now you just have to shop normally and we’ll will receive the donation for all your purchases from Amazon. We at the Molokai Humane Society truly appreciate your support.
You Win Beer, We Get A Buck.
Talk about a win-win! While dining, dancing or just having fun at Paddler’s Inn ask your server for the “Molokai Humane Society’s Shake-A-Day” opportunity to win a beer for a buck. Shake three of a kind and Paddler’s will donate a beer to you and we get the buck.